I HAVE WORKED WITH SOME AMAZING PEOPLE
my favourite projects
I’ve had the pleasure of working with some amazing entrepreneurs to bring their unique visions to life – check out some of my favourite projects below.
Hint: Want to walk alongside me and be one of the first to see my latest project releases? Join me on Instagram for sneak peaks and up to date content.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
when strategy meets exceptional design, brilliant and unique brands are made …
THE DESIGN PROCESS
Through the use of an in-depth brand workbook, we will get to know the WHO AND WHY of your brand.
We work together to identify and create unique concepts and designs that showcase who you are and what
Through careful strategy and intimate guidance, I assist you in launching, automating and implementing your processes.
Business is about connection. We work together to ensure that you are able to connect with and, market to, your ideal customer.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR
a beautifully designed pre-built brand that you can be proud of on a budget?
CHECK OUT THE BRAND SHOP >>
Alessia made my experience completely anxiety free and pleasant. I loved working with her.
– NIHTIYANA BELEVA, NV JEWELLERY
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Frequently Asked Q’s:
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Do you offer payment plans?
Of course! We understand that brand and web design is a big investment. We will work with you to create a payment plan that is realistic and doable for you.
How much will this cost me?
Every project has a different scope, needs different functionality, and has different goals so we don’t have one size-fits-all pricing.
But with that in mind, we don’t want to waste any of your time while you look for the perfect designers and we value transparency. CLick here to access my cliennt application form and investment guide to get a better idea of what you can expect to invest when working me and my team.
When can we start?
I only take on a handful of custom design clients each year. And for that reason, I are typically booked out a couple of months in advance. If you have been thinking of working with me, reach out as soon as you can to secure your spot!
I just need a logo. Can you help with that?
What is your design process?
01. DISCOVER: Successful design is rooted in strategy, which means that I don’t just make something pretty for the sake of it. Kerry Killen ( check her out here) and I dive deep and (really) get to know your brand so that we can develop an authentic identity from the ground up.
02. STRATEGIZE: You’ll receive an in-depth brand, messaging and marketing strategy that outlines your brand’s ethos, audience, competition, and sales journey annd messaging. A visual moodboard is also included so that we have both a verbal and visualize checkpoint before moving forward.
03. DESIGN: Using everything I’ve gathered so far, I’ll begin developing concepts. I take a one concept approach when it comes to design, playing with a variety of directions up front and narrowing down as I go in order to deliver a strong and succinct solution for your brand.
04. REFINE: Through two rounds of refinement, we’ll discuss what’s working as well as any potential opportunities to grow. My job is to make sure that what we’re creating aligns with the truth of who you are and what your brand brings to the table as well as what your people need, so honest communication is key.
05. EXPAND: Branding always comes with collateral items from the following list: business cards, notecard, letterhead, hang tag, Instagram highlights and social banners . And then if you need any other design elements (like print, packaging, and / or web design), I’ll design those at this time as well.
06. FINALIZE: Once everything is finalized and approved, you’ll receive all of the files and tools needed to successfully launch your brand into the world.
Do I really need to start with strategy?
We require that all of our custom design clients go through a brand strategy workshop with us.
If you aren’t looking for growth, to differentiate, or to stand out in a sea of sameness- no, you don’t need brand strategy. But if you are wanting to feel clarity, confidence, and alignment with your brand, brand strategy is for you.
Brand strategy facilitates deeper collaboration and strategic decision making so that your brand can grow alongside you for years to come.
In short, it’s a 45+ page document that digs deep into your brand’s values, mission, audience personas + purchasing paths, messaging, competition, creative direction, and more.
That said, there are a few instances where a full brand strategy document is unnecessary:
01. If you already have a brand strategy or marketing plan in place. Or, if you already have a good handle on your brand, audience, competition, etc.
02. If you are a new business and aren’t ready to invest in full brand strategy. In which case have a look at my Brand on a Budget Package
In both instances, I would still explore creative direction prior to concept development.
What if I need more then Branding?
Although branding is my base package, the majority of my clients add on other deliverables to cover their needs. This could mean, social media or print collateral, website development and packaging design
The other biggie is website design. I recommend Squarespace for informational websites and Shopify for e-commerce websites. I’m happy to chat more about each option in-depth and explore what’s best for you after your initial inquiry.
How long will my project take?
Turn around time varies depending on project scope, as well as client response time. But typically, branding takes 2-4 weeks from start to finish. Add on collateral items (like website design, print, packaging, etc.) incurs extra time. I will share specific timelines once you’ve inquired.
WE SHOULD TOTALLY BE FRIENDS, COME SAY HI ON INSTAGRAM